IMPACT is a registered charity (1156915) and its main aims are to promote a positive image of disability and to develop communication and self-confidence, though participation in performing and creative arts.
The IMPACT Theatre is different from many organisation in that it really does encourage its members to take part in the many aspects of the successful running of the company and facilitates as much input from its members as possible,
IMPACT Theatre runs:-
• Workshops and short performances in the community benefiting both the members of the company and a wide range of audiences.
• Disability arts and inclusive arts events and activities.
• Short and long term projects where people with learning disabilities are encouraged and supported to be proactive in their community.
• Large scale productions where all the actors, dancers, singers and musicians are adults with learning disabilities.
• Arts activities in the community for those who may be unable to access them otherwise.
• Services and projects include: Wednesday Workshop, Breaking Barriers, Day Services.
• Projects and activities for children with learning disabilities.
• Projects for the elderly.
To find out more about the services we offer check out ‘Activities’ in the menu.